You are here
- $7 per person round trip when pre-purchased (fees may apply depending on point of purchase)
- $12 per person when purchased at the lot.
- Tickets are cash only when purchasing at the lot on the night of the concert. Please bring exact change ($12) and arrive at least 20 minutes early.
- Passengers with pre-purchased Park & Ride tickets will be given boarding preference, provided they arrive no later than ten minutes prior to their ticketed departure time.
- For concerts with pre-shows (Grease Sing-A-Long and Sing-A-Long Sound of Music), Park & Ride departure times are based upon the start time of the pre-show, not the concert.
- Park & Ride tickets are available online until 48 hours prior to the concert, when you select TicketFast delivery. By phone, please allow two weeks for mailing.
- Lots and locations subject to change.
Park & Ride Lot Departure Times
|Lot #||Location (Bus Line)||View Directions|
|Lot 1||Sherman Oaks (Line 651)||
Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks, 14006 Riverside Dr. Parking lot located off Woodman Ave. Entrance to parking area is off Riverside Dr.
Pickup location is behind Sports Authority.
|Lot 2||Westwood (Line 652)||
Federal Building parking lot at 11000 Wilshire Blvd. Entrance to parking area is off Veteran Ave. Bus stop is in parking lot.
mportant Notice for patrons of Reggae Night at the Bowl: There will be a protest at the Veterans’ Administration building on Sunday, July 20, beginning at 1pm. Access to the Westwood Park & Ride lot may be severely affected. If you have a ticket for this lot, or were planning to use it, we recommend you go to either the Santa Monica or Culver City lots instead. We will have a few buses at Westwood (pick-up on the Sepulveda Blvd. side), but we are unable to guarantee a timely arrival for the concert.
|Lot 3||Chatsworth (Line 653)||Chatsworth Metrolink Station,10046 Old Depot Plaza Rd. (one block west of Canoga Ave.) Bus stop is in parking lot.|
|Lot 4||Westchester (Line 654)||Westchester Shopping Center, 6212 West Manchester Ave. (between Sepulveda Blvd. and La Tijera). Parking area is between building 6232 and Ayara Thai Cuisine.|
|Lot 5||Pasadena (Line 655)||
Pasadena public parking lot, northeast corner of Marengo Ave. and Ramona St. Entrance to parking area is at 240 Ramona St. No overnight parking in garage allowed.
|Lot 6||El Monte (Line 656)||Metro Bus Terminal, just off the San Bernardino Freeway, Santa Anita Ave. and Ramona Blvd. Pickup location is at Bay #24.|
|Lot 7||Torrance (Line 657)||Wilson Community Park, 2000 North Crenshaw Blvd. (between Carson St. and Sepulveda Blvd.) Entrance to parking lot is off Jefferson St. NOTE: On July 4, 2014 only, the lot will be relocated to the County Courthouse, 825 Maple Ave.|
|Lot 8||Santa Monica (Line 658)||DMV, 2235 Colorado Ave. Bus stop on Colorado Ave.|
|Lot 9||East L.A. (Line 659)||East L.A. College, Weingart Stadium parking lot (1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez, two blocks west of Atlantic Blvd.). Entrance to parking lot is off Floral Dr. and Avalanche Way.|
|Lot 10||Lakewood (Line 660)||Lakewood Center Mall (Lakewood Blvd. and Candlewood St.). Parking area is off Candlewood St. and Graywood Ave. Bus departs across from Hometown Buffet.|
|Lot 11||Downey (Line 661)||Metro Green Line Station. South parking lot, 12801 Lakewood Blvd. (Lakewood Blvd. and Freeway 105).|
|Lot 12||Culver City (Line 662)||Metro Expo Line Station, 8817 Washington Blvd. Bus stop on Washington Blvd.|
|Lot 13||Arcadia (Line 663)||Arcadia Park parking lot, 405 South Santa Anita Ave. (south of Huntington Dr.). Bus stop is in parking lot.|
|Lot 14||Rowland Heights (Line 665)||Schabarum Regional Park, 17250 E. Colima Rd. and Azusa Ave. (parking off Colima Rd.). Bus stop in parking lot.|
|Koreatown (for Korean Music Festival only) (Line 650)||
Farmers Insurance Parking Lot, 4620 Wilshire Blvd (Between S Muirfield Rd & S Mullen Ave).